MONSELICE, Giardini del Castello
Via del Santuario, 11, Monselice (PD)
Erected as a longobardic fort probably in the XI century, later became the manor of Ezzelino da Romano, who built the Palace (1249-56). It was then extended by the ruler family of Padua, the Carraresi and later by the aristocratic Venetian family, the Marcello. It was restored between 1935 and 1939 by Vittorio Cini. Inside, one of the best collections of ancient weapons along with precious furniture, rugs, sculptures and paintings.
In case of bad weather: Complesso Monumentale S. Paolo, via XXVIII Aprile, Monselice (PD)
Visualizza Euganea Festival 2013 in una mappa di dimensioni maggiori