Erected as a longobardic fort probably in the XI century, later became the manor of Ezzelino da Romano, who built the Palace (1249-56). It was then extended by the ruler family of Padua, the Carraresi and later by the aristocratic Venetian family, the Marcello. It was restored between 1935 and 1939 by Vittorio Cini. Inside, one of the best collections of ancient weapons along with precious furniture, rugs, sculptures and paintings.
In case of bad weather: le proiezioni si svolgeranno al Palazzo della Loggetta - MONSELICE (PD), via del Santuario, 6.